Pro Website Design San Jose
Want to Submit a Guest Post to the Pro Website Design San Jose? ✍️
We are currently accepting guest blog posts on topics related to SEO, Link building, SEO Tools, and marketing strategy. Read Guest Post Guidelines Below.
Write for Us
Guest Posting Guidelines
We want writers with expertise in any of the following areas:
- Website Design and Web Development – Topics
- Website Design tactic
- Website Design tactical how-to articles
- Website Design Productivity Hacks & Tips
- Website Design agency technique
- Website Design agency procedures
Minimum length: 1,250 characters
Our viewers love the material that delves deeply into a topic and addresses pertinent topics.
Here are a few standards of style that all guest blogs must adhere to:
- No spelling or grammatical mistakes. Please have your article edited by a professional!
- Use active voice.
- No keyword stuffing.
The content must be easily digestible.
- Highly recommended is the use of headers, subheadings, and bullet points.
- Every article must include an introduction and a conclusion.
- Articles must be readable.
- Avoid simple and common-knowledge topics. Our audience comprises seasoned marketing specialists.
- Must be proactive and fix an issue, offer practical advice, or explain how to do a task.
- Must be original and not address a problem or topic you have already written about.
- Duplicate content is not permitted.
- No fluff, please!
- No twisted content (content that is continuously spun in a vaguely different way in order to work as a guest post on another blog).
- Templates that aid in productivity, such as how-tos, checklists, and instructions, are appreciated.
- No direct advertising of your goods and services. We will include a link to your website to your author profile.
- When you submit a guest article to the Pro Website Design San Jose, you agree that it will not be republished elsewhere.
- If you desire to publish your guest post on your company’s blog, you must rewrite it such that it is at least 70% different from the original submission.
- The external links you offer in your application should not be spammy.
- You must provide at least four external links (not to your own website) to credible sites.
- Please add a link to your website and your preferred social media profile in your bio entry.
- Include a brief bio in your submission email that describes your current position, area of expertise, an interesting fact about yourself, and a link to your headshot.
- Include a link to your preferred social media profile and website.
- Pro Website Design San Jose has the right to edit, modify, or remove any guest post.
- The Pro Website Design San Jose owns all guest posts after they have been published.